Thank you for your feedback. In order for us to response to your complaints kindly click on the complaint's link and we will surely respond to you.
What we have done so far :
- As policy advisers to the government on the nation’s Mass Communication policy, the Commission has constantly used scientific research methods to gather data, analyze trends to determine the many needs of Nigerians and advise government accordingly.
- We have strengthened our regulatory provisions in response to the dynamism of the industry through:
- Effective interpretation and implementation of the provisions of the Nigeria Broadcasting Code
- Provision of modern monitoring and recording equipment
- Prompt handling of complaints and application of appropriate sanctions
- Regular publication of monitoring reports and sanctions profile for easy public access
- Improved communication through the electronic platform for speedy, efficient and effective feedback.